Black Head lies a few miles north of Portpatrick on the Rhins of Galloway.
Approaching Black Head on the lane from Killantringan
Grass of Parnassus found in the damp ground on the headland.
The leaves of the grass of Parnassus
The small cove called Portamaggie below the lighthouse.
Black Head or Killantringan lighthouse which came into operation on 1 October 1900. The lighthouse now contains self catering accommodation.