A few pictures during a rest break on our way back from holiday in Portpatrick.
The River Cree bridge which was built around 1813. This used to be an important crossing point on the drove road for Irish cattle on route to Dumfries. Before the bridge was built there used to be a ford here.
Victoria Street and in the distance the Town Hall clock tower.
The monument to Randolph, the ninth Earl of Galloway.